Sunday, November 21, 2004

My new friends

Yesterday after the choir at St Anne, we went for dinner. Just me, Lala, Jane and (Kuya) Jun. And I am glad that I can have other friends from outside my "national" community. I mean, living here in US, where people all over the world came and live, I should broaden my environment too, right? I even had my pen friends from another country when I was only 15 years old. Too bad I lost contact with them now...But learning a different culture is always great.

Anyway, these people that I know just recently are very kind and nice. If they said they feel great I am within the choir now, as the contrary, I feel blessed that I found them and got my courage to join with them, and I can sing again....

Thank you, for having them in my life now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger