Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Majesty and Glory of Your Name

Today, as usual I got an email from Lala, informed me about the song line-up for this coming Sunday Mass at STM. One of the song will be The Majesty. Though I bet it won't be the same song that I know, still it has been reminding me about the song I used to sing when I was still with VA. As a result, I was browsing, tried to get more information about the song. And,I also dig inside my memory....and dig a hole inside my heart. So here I am now....ended up with listening the "real" song of the Majesty by Tom Fettke, and I was crying and crying....the memory comes again....all the sweet memories of me when I still joined with VA. Now I am feeling so sad....how much I miss that moment....

I know I shouldn't keep listening the song...but the song itself is a beautiful one....and the memory too. Except that it is painful for me now cause it was all in the past, and I can't have it anymore....I made my choice, I have to hold on to what I have now and keep move on....but the sadness is too deep....

I am still crying now....the song is going louder and louder...I was shaking remembering all those times...all my sweet friends....all the lovely memories I shared with them....

If only I can be at the two places for the same time.....if only I am be able to do the miracle...........



When I gaze into the night skies and see the work of Your fingers,
the moon and stars suspended in space
Oh, what is man that You are mindful of him
You have given man a crown of glory and honor
and have made him a little lower than the angels
You have put him in charge of all creation
the beast of the field, the birds of the air, the fish of the sea
Oh, what is man that You are mindful of him
Oh, what is man that You are mindful of him

O Lord our God, the majesty and glory of Your name
transcends the earth and fills the heaven
O Lord our God, little children praise You perfectly
And so would we, and so would we
Alleluia.

"The Majesty and Glory of Your Name, based on Psalm 8 (Tom Fettke)"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, girlfriend, sorry to hear ur so sad right now. :( why did u leave your homeland? why did u make that choice? u sound like u really miss it. maybe u should return there & make ur better life in ur home country where u have family & friends who love u & are supportive.

where's that great boyfriend of urs right now when ur so sad? did u break up with the dude & that's making u sad to? if u know he isn't The One, ur better off movin' on with ur life without him around. without u realizing it, maybe he's been draggin' u down by the way he treats u or by the things he says or doesn't say to u. god, i hope he doesn't have a roving eye or that he's not cheatin' on u with other women. that's really bad news in a relationship!

wish i could help u feel better but don't know what i can do for u other than let u know that someone out there (me) cares that ur sad. keep the spirit!!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

Hi hi! Thanks for the support, whoever you are, Mr/Ms Anonymous. Yes, I left my home country, including my family and my friends about couple years ago. But I never regret my decision. I am not saying it is easy, it isn't and it won't be. I had my happiness there, and I also had my sadness. So it was a win-win situation anyway. But in general, what I have here is better. I wasn't complaining about my condition, cause I have a good life here. Sometimes I feel very homesick, and maybe I am in my touchy mood now :) Nothing will ever replaced those memories, the good and the bad ones. But I am glad I can have them, and yet the show must go on. So I will be fine, I am sure!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger