Monday, November 15, 2004

A minute about me

Who? Me? I am just an ordinary girl, with strong believe in Him. I am not a super-religious, but I believe of His power and His blessing. I love my Lord with all my heart, and I know how much He loves me too.

I am a typical of cancer, very moody. I can be very nice and very grumpy, the angel for someone, and maybe the devil for the other one. Sometimes I can be very emotional and lose my temper easily, but slightly getting better now as I become more mature. Oops, did I say I am mature? Hmm..let's see, I am more mature now than few years ago, specially after the storm that torn my life apart. But I am survived, and started collecting my pieces and gather them into one whole again. I survived after started my new life. After left everything that I had, my family, my home, my friends, my old love, my happiness, and my sadness. I came from nothing in the past, and believe inside my heart I will be something in my future. As a spirit of dragon will always live inside of me, life for me is a battle, yet, I hold on it. I believe a good reward is there waiting for me, somewhere, somehow, someday....

Deep inside me, I am just a little girl. I still like everything cute (including Sanrio stuff ^_^ and Donald Duck---he is so funny!), everything with strawberry flavor (doesn't change since I was 5 years old). I have a sweet tooth. Candies, chocolates, cookies, ice-cream, cotton-candy, you name it. All sugar, all sweets (thanks God I have a good DNA for metabolism)

I am a romantic, and I would like to be treated that way. Even though, it is not a strict requirement for being my boyfriend. I ain't a poetic-person. I cherish poems and sweet words, but they aren't for me. They will tickle me rather than flatter me. Yet, I love flowers, specially roses. And I am definitely a dog person who misses my dogs so much and hope they're all okay now in heaven....

I like being around with my friends, 'though sometimes I enjoy my loneliness. I prefer having just few best-friends but I know I can rely on them forever in my life (and I really have them!) rather than having a bunch of people surround me just for fun. I like to be able doing my stuff without anybody's curiosity. I'd like to have a wide environment and not being stuck with specific one. But this is not for my love-life. I am a very loyal person (see...I am a cancer, once I found what I like, I will hold it tight, even though sometimes it isn't right...) very devoted to whom I love, forgiving (after years and takes times) but never forget. I survived from severe broken-hearted, the last one was indeed hurt me upside down. But I still have my heart, and I am still looking for my love. The right and the last one.

So, who am I?
I am just an ordinary girl....
A little girl who is trying to grown-up, and live her journey of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger