Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Online fighting

About few days ago, I had a fight with my friend...It was funny 'though cause the fight was an online chatting. Yap, chatting is the only way to connect me with my old friends back there at my home town. Of course, fighting is actually not the part of it. But I can't deny that I was disappointed with my friend. Although, maybe...something is really going on and I know nothing (like he wrote to me), still, it's kinda opened me something that I didn't know...that I didn't know he is capable for having that thought. Well...maybe he has the right, he has his own reason. It just shocked me how actually people always have different kind of side...a lot of things you don't know even when you thought you know everything...Life is always full of surprised, and people always surprised you even more....Yes, people change. Even I do. Some changes are good, some are not....

Anyway, I really hope everything is fine. And even though I have a different perception of him now, I hope I won't lose my friend. Hope that I can balance my thought as a person who knows nothing....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger