Monday, October 25, 2004

I met a crazy old lady today

I went to FIDM this evening after work. And finally I knew what should I do, I had to do somekind a short essay. Well...the topic was not really hard, I decided to write about "Things are not always what they seem". Reminded me with my GMAT essay...hehehe...I think I did it not really bad...I hope, other wise I have to take the English Competency and have to take out another couple grand...sigh...it is not easy for me to afford this school...Well...but I dunno, I really want to take it...so I'll just go after it. Whatever will come later, hopefully I can work it out...

As I went back home and waited for my train (which I skipped my Spanish class again), I didn't know what happened, but barely I heard an information, told us that there was something with the rail, and all trains got delay. As the result, the train that I took was so packed!! My my...I was standing almost the whole trip, being squeezed from all directions. Oh well...And...there she was, an old Asian lady (I think she's Chinese), and she was mumbling all the way...well...actually, it was pretty loud. You can tell right away that she's not...well...umhh...she's crazy. But somehow, even though I felt disturbed because of her mumbling out loud I couldn't keep my ears from hear it. So, she was talking about everything, the building that we passed, the street...as if she's a tour guide. She was talking about the house's history, or what were there before they built it. Well...I don't buy it of course, but...she speaks in good English, though still with the Asian accent, so I was thinking, what happened to her? Have you ever wonder why people got crazy? Now I feel sorry for her...she's old, with the white hair, alone in this big city...sigh...I hope she can survive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger