Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Here again

It has been a busy week...kinda crazy at work...and so much load. I am not complaning, which actually those changes are good for me. Learn and learn...and get to the next level of experience.

Lately I've been thinking, there's must a better thing for me out there, even here in San Francisco. I am not ready to jump out yet....
And I am still looking something better, whether here, or in another place. Meanwhile, I just have to cut my plan to go back to school, well, only a while. Hopefully, I can work it out next year, and for sure, I won't kill my dream...Let it sleeps for a while, but not forever....as I believe a dragon always lives inside of me (I was born under the sign of Dragon, and I believe of its spirit).

So! I am still looking...and looking....until I find it, then I will know which move should I make. Keep the spirit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger