Thursday, November 18, 2004

Homesick.....

I was browsing on the internet today, to all my fav pages, and all of sudden, I was struck with some pages about my home home land....all of sudden I miss my high school, my old friends (though I already lost a lot of them) from high school, my Uni, my friends from Uni...I even miss "bakso pentol" from my junior high school! It's kinda a meatball actually, with a spicy sauce (and trust me you don't want to know what's the "real" ingredients.....)

*sigh* dunno when can I go back to visit my home, I hate to think about how long I have to take for the flight (FYI, 18 hours is the minimum, but let say the least will be 20 hours). Mostly I can always manage my "homesick", so hopefully I will now. I would love to go back home, but I can't really figure out when will be the time....

Hope that my brother's big plan for next year is going to be smooth so after all I have good excuse to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger