Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005

Yap!. It's 2005 now. January 1st, 2005, the first day of the new year. Nothing really special actually, and New Year's never been a big celebration for me. For me, tomorrow will be always a new thing, no need to wait until new year if I want to make changes.
But anyway, 2004 had been good for me.
-The May Concert
-Joined with STM
-My parents visited me.
And nothing really sad happened. I did cry, but my tears was just a few drops.

So, hopefully, 2005 will be better. I need a step on my carrer. And I still need my prince to take me to the never ever land, and we will be happily ever after. Will it happen in 2005? Hopefully, but, que sera sera. Whatever will be, will be. I've been good last year, I think. And I will be good this year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



May's Concert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger