Thursday, December 09, 2004

I need a roommate.....

Yesterday, I went to the court for my hearing (speeding ticket...din..din...) And guess what! They dismissed my case! I think because the police officer didn't show up. Whoa!! I am so glad. I was so nervous the last couple months ever since I schedule my hearing. And now finally I can exhale again, no need to pay the fine, no point and no need to go to the traffic school. What a fine day.

Though I am a little bit dissapointed because I can't go to NY for new year (have fun hunny). Still it's okay, my winning at the court will cover-up other things. And I can always have chance to go to NY. Well, and there is the good thing for not going, I can save my vacation time and manage to go back to my home country next year. Yap! It will be my new year's resolution. I will go back to Jakarta, hopefully...cause the last time I planned, I didn't go. So lets hope this time, my plan will work well...

But it will be my thought for later. Cause the roommate issue now is more important. I still don't have the new person to replace my old roommate. And I just spoke with my other roommate, if we can't find the third person, I'll have to move out. I don't want to move out, I really don't. Imagine of packing, moving-out and moving-in are not good pictures in my mind. But with the same amount of money, I can get better deal. So? I'll see what will happen later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger