Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Another tragedy from Indonesia

Tsunami just hit Indonesia on the Christmas Day. Red Cross' estimation: 100k died. Another tears from my country. Seems it never be able to pass from tragedy. People are crying out for help, people are missing each other of their families. Death bodies are all over everywhere...

It is happening now. Tragedy in Northest Sumatra. Though it happens in the land that I never been, I feel badly sad. Though I never be in love with the country, but I don't want to see it ruins either.

It's so gloomy. My beautiful Indonesia is crying once again. And I don't know when will the sun shine again? Soon, hopefully. Enough cried. Enough blood. Enough for the sadness.

Pray for those who died....pray for those who suffered.
Pray for the sun to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger