Sunday, December 19, 2004

Finding Johnny Depp

I just watched Finding Neverland today. I want to see this movie ever since I heard about it, about 6 months ago. It was because of 2 reasons: Mr Johnny Depp himself, and he has neither mustache nor beard. I mean, I love him, I really do, but I am not crazy about man with mustache or beard. In his last 2 movies, Pirates of Caribbean and Secret Window, he was great! But still he had mustache. So this movie of Finding Neverland, I really love them (him and the movie). Gosh!! He doesn't change at all. Pretty much the same when the first time I fell in love with him (21 Jump Street), hmmm...when was that? 1989-1990? I was still at Junior High School. Well, he looks almost the same, because right now, he looks even more mature, but definitely he doesn't have the look of 41 years old guy ^_^

The movie, great! I won't be surprised if finally he gets his award, or if the movie gets the award for best picture. It is artistically beautiful. The magic of Peter Pan. Beloved fairy tale. This is an enchanting movie. I love the movie, not only because of Johnny Depp, but because the movie itself. Seeing this, you will return to your innocence, and plan your trip to Neverland.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Johnny!!!!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger