Friday, December 17, 2004

My confession

I went to STM yesterday. My plan actually was to get more information about the play from Patrick, but eventually I couldn't find him, and there were other people at the hall, so I decided to go back to the church and joined with the choir for the Simbang Gabi novena.
As we were practicing the songs, I saw some people were making confession. Then I realized, it has been so many years since the last time I confessed. I don't even remember what year was that, probably the last year when I was in high school, so it was about 11 years ago? And all of sudden, something called me inside my heart to confess. It's almost Christmas, and this year I want to have the right way for Christmas.
But so many people were in line to confess, so I just got my chance during the homily. It was a 'face to face' confession, literally, cause if normally there is a somekind like window that separate the father and the person, there was nothing between me and the father. I could see him, and definitely he could see me. And as soon as I started my confession, I was crying, suddenly I remember how long it has been, and so many things I did, and I spoke, hurt others people....Please also forgive me Lord for I had hate in my heart.....
At least I feel much lighter now...some sins will never be able to be erased, but I am trying to make everything better. Hope He will give me His blessing to make the right way for my life.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger