Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Vamos a comprar

I went shopping with my sister on last Saturday. Well, actually, she was the one who wanted to go shopping, but as she wanted to go to the downtown, she asked me to come with her. It was also her birthday, so she took me out for lunch along with the shopping schedule. Anyhow, finally I ended up with shopping too. I am not supposed to shop anymore, but what can I do...I have to admit it is my weakness. And nop, we were not shopping for anybody, just for ourselves. And since I am not in the tight budget anymore, so I feel more free to spend my money for shopping. Until I look all my bills from my credit cards. Phew!!
And now I realize, I still have to go back to stores for holiday shopping, this time for other people. Hmm...I can already picturing myself shopping (para mi!) again! Oh well, it is holiday season, shopping till you drop dead. Still, it is the most wonderful and beautiful time of the year. I love Christmas, and I will always do. And...it only happens once in a year.
So, vamos a comprar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger