Friday, July 14, 2006

The answer that I'm looking for....

I feel….disappointed. Never thought how less my value is, just when I thought I am more than just a person passing by. But I must stop here, I can’t keep on trying to fly when I know I broke my wings….I must try not to get to close with the fire when I know how much it could burn me…and I’ve been burned already.

I know, I know….I know what to do, I just, *sigh* just can’t believe that this is it. As if I am nothing, I am nobody. And it hit me so bad when I realized that…..after all these times, after what I’ve gone through…It's not that I was an important person, but I thought, at least, I was something....

And the second one came when I realized, someone else just flushed me out from life...no email, no number, nothing. Not that I was surprised, especially if I remember what I did, and I deserved to be flushed out. It just that, sometimes I just can't believe how fast people move on, and haw fast their lives go on.

Another question and need another answer...a few years ago I was fighting just to get a single answer without any luck, and I decided to surrender and gave up. Now, I don't know if I will ever get my answers while I've been trying to find, or should I just let go, move on with the rest of people, and just keep the question silently inside my heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger