Sunday, May 21, 2006

Almost done...

I finally passed writing class. Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've met the GET requirement so I can take my thesis. Phew!!!! After spending all my weekends writing and writing...this is really a relief. I was so scared I wouldn't pass, cause I felt I didn't do well on the final essay. This class has made me concerned so much, cause I know once I fail this, I can't take my thesis.
So this is really great news for me.

Almost done! One more final to go....then I can finally take a deep breath. Well, it should be 2 more actually, and hmm...for a moment, I was really really tempted to take the final for my China-business class (I don't have to, my grade is not as good as I wanted to, but is save enough for not taking final test), but when I opened up my notebook, my eyes stucked into the first word: confucianism; went on to the second one: buddhism, then about the earth, yin and yang ideology, joint venture, etc etc etc....Nahhh....never mind. This time I will accept my non-A grade.

I still have a big giant textbook to read anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger