Sunday, May 21, 2006

Farewell to The Charmed Ones

Let me reveal one secret: I am a huge fans of Charmed. Yup...another victim from Mr Spelling's creation. I remember when the first time I saw the series when I was in US, hmm....1999, and my sis told me that the series were played since a year prior to that. Then when I had to leave and I was back to my hometown, I found that the series were gonna be played there. I was so happy at that time, I even told everybody who wanted to listen how good the series. I remember how Prue left, and how Paige came abroad....once again they were the three charmed ones.

A couple of months ago, I stopped watching them cause I was barely at home on Sunday evening, then when I was forced to be at home again on Sundays evening, I found my enjoyment again by watching them, until today.

Today was the series finale episode. Yup. Series finale, not season finale. That's it. There will be no more for the charmed ones. No more Piper, Phoebe, or Paige. And from the show tonight, it was kinda showing all the flashbacks from all the characters (almost hoped that Prue would show-up, but nope). There they were, everyone found their true loves, and live happily ever after. And not for being corny, but seeing how the series that I've been watching for 7 years ended, I think I have the right to...put some moments here. And to be sad a little bit.

Yet, the show must go on, or maybe it will be right to put: the show must ended.
Take a bow, and let the curtains down....

1 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

hiks sedih yaah... pas friends selese juga banyak yang sedih euy :(

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger