Sunday, May 14, 2006

from SF with love

If only
God gave me a pair of wings
so I could fly
high above to the blue sky
and my wings were strong
so I would fly
thousands of miles
across the lands, across the oceans
fly to see those brown eyes I miss
always filled with so much love
to hold those wrinkle hands, yet, always covered with warmth

then I would fly to see the face
that is aging with time
but her passion would never be defeated
and her love is timeless
and for me, she will always be the same one
from the day I was born, until the end of time

If only I could have
a pair of wings
then I would fly
to you, Mother, my home and within your love


Happy Mother's Day
May 14, 2006
San Francisco

4 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

so sweet! happy mother's day to your mom too!

4:42 PM  
Blogger VeRóniQue said...

kangen yah rin sama mami lu? gua juga kangennnnnn banget! kita senasib jadi anak rantau! hehe

6:14 AM  
Blogger irene said...

updett mbakk

5:33 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

eo...iya nih, kangen banget...hik hik hik....

iren...sabar buw....gw masih fight sm finals gw...almost done...

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger