Monday, June 19, 2006

My Final Chapter

It's all done. I closed another chapter in my life.
I have prepared myself with the worst scenarios, so in the end when it
finally happened, well, at least it didn't feel like a lightning struck.
I had several bad scenarios in my thought plus the worst one, and as if
this was a test, reality checked on those scenarios including the worst.

Well, I won't say that I'm not affected at all. Sad, disappointed,
confused, they're all mix in my heart. But it won't make me fall, I had
much worse than this in the past, so I'll be fine. Maybe I will need some
times to heal, and it shouldn't take long.

So....that was it. My journey for about...hmm....well, half a year? Maybe
longer if I consider the very first time, and that was about a year ago.

Now I know, God had answered my question. I had some conversation with Him
about this, and again, He and I don't have the same decision, but I know
whatever He says, will be the best for me.

I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger