Saturday, July 08, 2006

IL DIVO

I'm in love...with four guys....:))
Nahh...it's not what you're thinking, what I meant is, I'm in love with Il Divo, four guys with amazing voices and dress in Armani suits. What not to love about that, huh?

Anyway, I saw their concert last week on July 1st with Jeff, and, it was a breath-taking. Before, I hate concert, because concert reveals the real voice of the singer, and makes their recording sounds fake. BUT! Il Divo is really different, no flaw with their ability of singing. During the concert, they sang in perfect pitch and perfect melody. Even as a female, I envy their voices.

When I was little, I used to listen to The Three Tenors because they're my dad's favorite. I like them too, but sometimes, it's just too classical for me. But listening to their voices had trained me to get used with good quality of singing. And Il Divo, with their pop-classical kind of style, has made me to like them more, a lot. And believe me, listening to these guys singing in Spanish, Italian, and French -though I have no clue what the meaning, except the ones in Spanish- is really such an enjoyment for your ears, and feelings. Well, mostly all their songs are about LOVE, yeah, what not to like about listening to love songs? ^_^


So now, I am officially one of their fans. I have all their albums, and can't wait till their 3rd album comes out.

And just a little note, if any of you are expecting a true-opera style from Il Divo, you might yourself in disappointment, because they are not. I say they are more to a pop-crossing-classical, meaning their songs are very easy to listen. And that’s why they still have one person in vox-populi instead of all tenors or put one more baritone, to get into the pop-culture market. And I think that’s what Simon thought when he created this group.

1 Comments:

Blogger VeRóniQue said...

emang kereeeeeeeeeeen! si il divo!!! kerennnnnnnnnn!!! plok plok plok buat il divo!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger