Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine

Gosh! It’s so freaking cold tonight, and it’s not even summer yet! What a perfect day after the sun had shined yesterday. Hmm…and I just had this flash in my mind: my Valentine’s last year. It was a simple and humble dinner; and somehow I miss him. Though my heart had never fallen for him, but after having someone for almost 2 years in your life? Not that easy to kick his shadow away from you. But I’ll move on, even with love, I’d moved on.
And I can’t take his heart for granted….

Anyway, hope you all have a nice Valentine’s Day. Well, if you don’t, don’t worry bout that, when you love someone, everyday could be your Valentine’s Day. Beside, Valentine has really becoming commercial lured these days. But hey, I still smiled when I saw a guy this afternoon; carried a heart balloon at his right hand, and a bouquet at his other hand….hope his girlfriend/wife will be happy enough with that.

Brrrr…..listening to the angry wind outside….and I feel really cold!

3 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

aduh romantisnyaaaa :)

iya nih mine is a quiet one too :) si y jauh.. jadi gw selametin dia valentine pas disana tgl 14, tapi di sini masih 13.. dan dia selametin gw pas di sana udah tanggal 15 dan di sini baru 14.. but betuull everyday is valentine for us.. i just miss him so much though..

wah kalo g di bawain bawain bunga gw bakal seneng banget tuuhhhh... :) :) :) maoooo...

9:25 AM  
Blogger fantast bouyah said...

"when you love someone, everyday could be your Valentine’s Day"...good point!

9:36 PM  
Blogger VeRóniQue said...

:o) setuju banget..valentine's day itu cuma salah satu cara toko2 bunga and chocolate buat ningkatin omset! hehehe how's everything therE?!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger