Friday, January 27, 2006

No Title

The hours are passing by
And my thought keeps flying
Across, farther than what I can crave
Try to reach a mind that halts
Try to open the door that still not opens

If only my body could fly
Just like my mind free to soar
So I can see the one
That always makes me in my indeterminate state
Makes my heart so blurred

The pain that I felt
The pain that I see in the eyes that I adore

Life, so much confusion
So much love
And so much hatred
Like a paint on the canvas
With black and white

When you think you know everything
And you still find the new excitement
That could makes you smile
Or
Makes you restrict your heart
Only to stop it from bleeding

Where we are all going
To our destiny
Reach our dream, reach our heart

And hope, we are getting nearer
With forever joy

5 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

cieeee!!! canggih2!!!! :D :D gw sikat ni ya

10:03 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

good luck! make a good one yah...^_^

11:45 AM  
Blogger irene said...

thanks rene!

10:06 AM  
Blogger fantast bouyah said...

you have some good thoughts here. keep it up! good stuff.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hey there, thanks! hope you enjoyed your visit.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger