Saturday, February 11, 2006

First week

What a week!

It seems after nesting for almost 2 weeks without doing anything, and all of sudden I am chasing the time between work and class. Got to get myself used with it, I mean, it's not the first time I am doing it, but it's rather difficult to adjust on the first days.

Anyway, my job: cool!! I got some kudos already from my new boss ^_^. Love it! The people are nice, and watching the girls just like watching the fashion show...Downtown is always nice, though lots of temptation to go shopping, or just go the next building to use my 20% discount. But I got a free pouch already - one of the gal from the buying div gave it to me, it's an extra and a gift for my first week, she said - and I got myself some nice and super duper cheap clothes from the sample sale. Nice! Make sure I keep my eyes for the next schedule cause I know my sister already left me a message, she wants some also!

The bump, too bad I got my email with my first name, hmm...I hope it won't be any complicated thing later. Maybe I should use my middle name instead on my paperworks, but then, it probably will be another problem. Oh well, one day I really need to switch my name!!

That's all now. I'll have my training schedule till the next 2 weeks, that will be fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

whats wrong with using ur first name buw?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

do you know my 1st name?

1:43 PM  
Blogger irene said...

now i know :D

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger