Monday, January 23, 2006

Exercise

Phew...tired. Wait! Did I say that? No way, I can't say I am tired, not on the first day of my "vacation" ^_^


I walked from my home to 9th Ave to pick up my contact, so it's about 20 blocks from my place. Plus going back, that's counted as 40 blocks. Hmm....so it's about 3 miles round-trip. No reason why I did that, the weather was nice, sunny, and I really need to exercise. I've never done any regular exercise actually, well, I don’t really need it. Even without exercise, I could lose my weight. I guess my brain is working harder than my digestion. Haha! But seriously, I do need to exercise, to keep me stay healthy. I can even feel that I was much healthier when I was at school and did regular exercise. Or maybe I am aging...hehee...that maybe counts too.
So walking for few miles that consider as exercise, right?


Btw, while I was walking, I paid a really close look to the area. And I found some new excitements (though that area still in my neighborhood but I haven't paid any attention of what's in there). So I found:
-Rental for vacuum cleaner. Hmm...I didn't even know that there's such this thing. I don't think I need that, but let's just keep it in mind.
-Another post office, hmm...don't think I'll need this, because this one is farther than the one I normally go. But the last time, the office clerk was very rude!!! So I might need to change my post office.
-Printing service (I think around the 17th Ave), need to remember this, so next time I need to print high-quality-color-project, I don't have to go to Kinko's. This one is way way much closer.
-2 coffee shops. Hmmm.......


And I just cooked Pad Thai for my late lunch (Thai noodle). I bought the instant one (with seasoning, but you'll still need to add more stuff e.g. meat and vegetable) months agooooooo.........and finally just got a chance to try now. And it turned out that the sauce is not really good....I dunno, doesn't taste authentic. I finally had to add a lot more stuff to create the "taste". So this also will be my meal for the whole week.


Oh, and yes, the weather was very nice (it's even still sunny now). Too nice actually for winter. Global warming? Honestly, I don't mind at all....it was very nice that I could walk even without my jacket and just with a short-sleeve shirt. This city need more sun for sure. But, I do mind if this is happening in a place that' already hot, like, in my home country. Can't even imagine how hot that will be. And of course, from the name -global-, it is happening in everywhere across the world. So, never mind...I would rather stay with this cold weather as long as those places across the equator are not getting hotter.


Soon, today will be over. Can't wait till tomorrow, I have big thing to do....hope I'll do good.

3 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

aneh sih yah akhir2 ini cuacanya emang... di KS pun ngga sedingin biasanya. buw gimana waktu itu jadinya? blon online2 lagi d msn buat update neh.. :P

5:49 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hmm....update yah? fu fu fu....makanya online :D

8:50 PM  
Blogger irene said...

reneeeeeeeeeee make it hott doong kalo nge-dateee.... beranikan dirimu... majukan bibirmuu...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger