Thursday, January 26, 2006

What a fine day, the finest day

What a fine day...^_^ and the finest day after all...

I was jumping upside down again, today! Something very great happened to me, and it really makes me soooooooo happy. Of course, not exactly 100% perfect, but hey, life is all about getting to choose. And I believe I got the best option that could happen now. Not gonna be greedy and ask for more...:)

Anyway, it seems that I will be a career woman, instead of facing my textbooks now...hehee...that's fine though, can't ask something better than this. Probably, the best thing in the last 3 years? This is my long wish, and I got what I want. Patience is the key, and pray hard. This will be my start to my success!

Hmm....so I'll have another week of vacation, yippy! Hmm....thinking about going somewhere, but I'll still have my class on M-W, should I go on the weekend? But then I'll lose another chance of smiling....hmm....I know! I'll go shopping!!

H&M, I'm coming!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

ouw, actually, can't really mention that store, as my concept now should be "a way to shop" :D

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger