Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Russian Pair Wins Figure Skating Gold

Two-time world champions Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin of Russia won the gold medal in figure skating pairs Monday night with a nearly flawless performance in the free skate portion of the event.

If any of you got a chance to see their performance, you'll agree that they deserve the gold medal. I always love watching figure ice skating competition, and maybe that's the only thing I watch on the CNN :), and when I saw them yesterday, OMG! I think it was the first time I ever saw a pair competition that really graceful; yet; with amazing technique.

The team from China was good too actually (but I still like the Russian team much better), and too bad she fell (and it was pretty nasty, right on her chest, ouch! I can only imagine the brush she got after). Oh well, I guess they have to be satisfied with the 2nd and 3rd place.

1 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

yaa... gw ga bisa nonton :(

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger