Friday, January 20, 2006

The final day

That was it.

I finally closed another book of my life. The final day I went to work. And...I am not really sad. I just feel that it is the thing I need to do. Getting out from there while I still have a chance to do so. Before everything is falling apart and makes me nuts.


It was a short of 2 years in my life, but it was a significant journey. I have learned a lot, and have gained a lot of experiences. The bitter sweet of my life. Vaguely I still remember when the first time I drove to the office, I just moved into this city, and I felt I was totally in the middle of nowhere. Or the days when everything seemed so new and thrilling, or even when everything seemed so strange and unfamiliar. ....

But those days were over now...I have another journey ready to be taken in front of me. I honestly don't know where is going to lead me to....But with all my guts I will take that chance.

Life. Full of changes. Full of journey.....some made you laugh, some made you cry. But all you have in your life, will bring it so colorful.
Your life is not only about monochromatic colors.

So, the good thing, I will have another extra week of freedom. And after that, if everything works as my plan, I will be back to school full time. That will be excited too. Can't wait....


Wish me the best of luck, as I wish the best for those I left behind.....

2 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

best of luck rene...

11:21 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

thank you.....................

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger