Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tissues and Issues

Tissues and Issues. A brand new album from Charlotte Church.

I was really surprised when I heard and watched her videos. My my my...where's that little girl with the voice of angel? Obviously, she had gone, and grown up into...err...the Britney era? From what I saw, Ms Church has become a sexy girl, and another duplicate of Mrs Spears...

The changes? Of course I don't know...marketing strategy everybody? Admit it, that it will be difficult to keep exist as a soprano, with a limited market - especially she is not the little girl with the soprano voice anymore. To get into the music market is tough, and to keep exist in it, is even tougher. And sometimes, you just got to get into the tricky step. If you want to be popular, just keep to be in the top of tabloid, regardless of being good, or bad. Regardless of your voice, or about being sexy...

Or, of course, as most of the teenagers are saying this, this is another phase of growing up. Not being a little girl anymore, and when you just found out about sensualism. And yeah, she is 20, it's pretty much an adult for a British person.

The songs...err....not sure if I like them. Too much noise for me (some songs are even reminded me with Geri Halliwell). Maybe just 1 song "Even God" that's ok for my ears. The others that quite okay, "Show a Little Faith" and "Finding My Own Way".
And, ouwww...check this one..."Call My Name" ..........bootylicious...

Oh well, I still hope she will back to her classical figure again...her voice changed, sure, it is not as high and bright as before, it is deeper now. But she still sings darn wonderful, and she still gets those high notes...And, though with those crazy new songs, I still can hear her talent. And just hope, it is really just a phase of growing up, and once she gets even more mature, we can hear the voice of angel again.

Crossing my finger...

3 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

OMG are u kiddin me??? That Charlotte Church jadi kayak begitu?? *pingsan* aduuhh sediihh maakkk :(

11:16 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hehee...did you see the video? yeah baby...it's all about being sexy and cool now...

2:44 PM  
Blogger irene said...

iyah liat videonya.. hiks.. sedih... itu udah kemana2 tuh..

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger