Sunday, January 08, 2006

2 more A's!!!!!!!

Yei!!!!!!!!!!!
Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuhhhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got 2 more A's....duh duh duh...so happy, specially I was not really expecting to get A for this class (it's my Fashion Forecasting). I missed one assignment (though I still turned it in, but it was late, so I thought I was missing my point).

The other one I knew already I got an A, but really, got 2 straight A's for these 2 classes making me so...relief!

OK, 4 A's, and that's all of my classes for last semester, that's really worthed for sacrificing my weekends and changed myself into nerd ^_^

Keep the good work for the next semester!! Keep working hard, aca aca fighting!!

Yei!!!!!!!!!!!
Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuhhhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

OMG!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! DID I JUST HEAR U GET 4.0 THIS SEM???? AMAZING! :) keep up the good workkk!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

actually, not really...I got 1 A-, and that gave me 3.7 :(, so in overall, I got 3.9...^_^

3:39 PM  
Blogger irene said...

3.9 is still so damn good!! :D proud of you! :) hari ini ketemu si ****o* ngga...?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

thank u thank u...BUT, aduh si eneng ini, itu tolong nama yg bersangkutan jgn dibawa2 yah...:D, wah, curang, gw aja gak tau nama si "metal"...but anyway! Blm ketemu lg nih...:(( jadwalnya wiken doang sih kayaknya...hik hik hik...aduh! pdhal udah kangen berat....:((

3:42 PM  
Blogger irene said...

reneee kan udah dengan bijaknya gw sensor namanyaa. si metal namanya ***i. hehehehehe. heee cuma wiken doang??? jadwal untuk ketemu apa nihh... udah ngga skolah kaann? ehh jangan2 malah udah nge-date?? asssiiikk

11:18 AM  
Blogger irene said...

wiken bentar lagiihhh :D skarang aja udah reboo

11:18 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hueeee.....ini mah masih rebo :(( huaaa...........

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger