Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Yei! TGI Friday, and it's Friday the 13th....hohoo.....

It's an important day today, well, not because it's Friday the 13th, but, because today is January 13th, and it is my anniversary of being Columbus. Meanings? It's the date when I came here, 3 years ago. Gee....I've been living here for "only" 3 years....but somehow I feel longer than that. Now, 2 more years to go....I am counting myself.....

Can't remember anymore how many times I feel homesick, but, I still survive so far, and I know I will. Even though, I know there will be a lot more challenge in front of me. Today, should be my last day at work. But, after created my own agreement, it will be next week. What next after that? I still don't know. Be in school full time, so far that's the only plan that I have. Especially since my other back-up plans didn't seem to work. I always believe, everything happens for the reason. And I believe, He will not leave me alone and suffered. I have came up with all my best (I think , cause I am not able to judge myself), and, hopefully I will get His bless in whatever I'll do.

So...whatever will happen next, it seems still very dark. Maybe I am taking a very high risk, or, maybe, I am taking a very brave decision.

But I have my faith, or, I dare to put my faith in me, and in Him.

4 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

Ameennn

11:25 PM  
Blogger irene said...

update dong bu

10:16 PM  
Blogger irene said...

updateeee *tambah ribut*

11:18 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

berisik sekali ibu yang satu ini yah...bentar bentar...ini kan udah 'mo wiken, jd gw bisa update deh...apa mau di-update soal wikennya? *wink wink*

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger