Monday, January 02, 2006

My fav shows

Being at home for almost a week, with no plan at all, apparently had left me nothing much to do, except for doing 2 things. The first, catching up my blog - posted several thoughts already - some of them are just things that I wanted to write, and maybe some junks from my thoughts....

The latter: watching TV. Heh! That big-black-box with the glass screen is somewhat a good friend of mine now. It has been only a giant decoration in my room for months, but it seems that I am really watching TV now....:) And I am proclaiming 2 of my new fav shows now (other than CSI, thanks to my ex roommie): Food Channel, and What Not To Wear (ohh.....so nice of being a stylist). Food Channel, sure, I love food, and the most thing that caught my attention was because recently they had a show of making cocktails ^_^. Aha!

Well...it is my privilege now...and I really hope not gonna be for long. For sure, yes, having lots of time for doing whatever I want to do, that's great! At least now I am prepared to go back tomorrow, back to my last battle. Cheer up, it's only 10 more days, and sure I can do it! Aca aca fighting!

But, for my own sake, hopefully not gonna last for long. I am not used with having lots of times, and hopefully I could be back on track with the busy schedule, SOON!

Hmm.....maybe I am actually workaholic....


Ow! I still have to study for my GET though.....

6 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

I DO LOVE FOOD NETWORK! waahh apalagi iron cheffff :D :D :D.. nonton tv asik ya bu... gw juga bisa lama bangett tuh nonton tipi..

GET itu apa bu? kayak GRE gitu ya?

5:24 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hehee...yg ada nonton food network itu malah lapeeer...
GET itu Graduate Essay Test, mungkin kayak GMAT/GRE, kaliii....blom test sih...duh..deg2an nih...moga2 lulus....*+*

7:55 AM  
Blogger irene said...

iya bener.. laperr bangettt.. food channel ngga sama kayak food network ya buu.. ohh GET itu buat jadi apa sih buw? seru bener kedengerannya. gw kira lo udah di grad school?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hehee...iyah, maksud gw itu food network...maap, maap ding, salah ketik...hehee...
gw emang dah di grad school, n makanya itu yg namanya GET kudu lulus, kl gak gw gak bisa ambil thesis gw...:((

12:10 PM  
Blogger irene said...

oalah malah gw kira cenel fut2an itu ada 2

ohhhh jadi GET itu untuk ambil thesis ya menarik juga ya buw, jadi masuk dulu grad school nya baru ambil itu ya.. semangat bu! essay kan ya? gw demen banget bikin essay. semangattt

12:47 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

Jan 27:
duh...I failed my GET, so I need to take another class for writing. Hik...hik...hik...I knew I would fail, but still when it happened, it's kinda sad....

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger