Sunday, January 01, 2006

January 1st, 2006

I feel like the worst person ever now....only because of my ego, I hurt someone who cares so much for me. But, I still can't lie to my heart either....and can't push my feeling? When you are torn between two hearts, who should you choose? Again, it's all about making decision....

2006. And I feel so much worried already in the first day. Well, honestly, I've never been a fans of the new year. I hate to see the time keeps flying by....and now, another year had gone, again.

Grumpy, like my friend said to me last night. Maybe. My mood has been such a hell lately...so much things I have to take care of, and of course, so little time. I still dunno what to do....still dunno who should I choose, and still dunno how to make a good decision.....

Well, hopefully he's right, that I will be just fine. I won't say 2005 was a bad year, but I've gone through so many things last year, and it's so freaking tired. So I should welcome to 2006, and hopefully, it will be a good year now, and one thing for sure, if I can ask, I want a peaceful mind for myself, and, hopefully, I'll become a wiser person...

4 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

bu hopefully its getting better ya...

5:24 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

iyah...skrg dah mending jauh kok...pas mood-nya lg jelek kali yah krmrn ini, skrg sih udah semangat lagi...^_^

7:58 AM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

oh iya, also thanks to the power of pray....

7:59 AM  
Blogger irene said...

horeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger