Wednesday, March 16, 2005

An ode to Ndut

All of sudden I have this view inside my mind: the warmth of my home in the morning, when my mom cooked and I was just sitting inside the kitchen, nibbling while waited for the meals. Had a little chat with her....

Or when the seller of the many kind of foods passed by in front of my house, in the morning usually the veggie seller. Later in the afternoon, many more will pass: bakso, mie, soto mie, gado-gado. Also my favorite, siomay and gorengan. You will know everytime they pass, cause they always have such unique sound for each kind.

I just found the old picture of my dog. The one that I love so much until the last minute of his life, and even until now. The only dog that had an attitude. And I am trying to hold myself not to cry.

No matter how much I wanna go travel around the world, my flash of home always comes in and fill in my heart. A home will always be a home.

But I am afraid to go back. Going there will be an excitement, but flying back here will null the whole trip.

I miss you Ndut, really miss you so much....I know you are happy now in heaven, just hope you are not making any problem there....but I am sure He will give you an excuse. I can't bother you anymore, or put my feet under your body when you were sleeping on my bed.....I can't hold you anymore, or hug you with your soft white fur....I really miss you....and always will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger