Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A simple prayer

I've been disappointed lately. And it's so strange, cause in a sec, I felt I was up high of a happiness. The topic, ah...yes...man. If men think that it is hard to understand women, and so vice versa. No wonder men are from Mars and women are from Venus.
But I still don't get it. Sometimes I feel that he wants me to be by his side, and all of sudden, boom! Not even I walk behind him, but seems like our path are so much across in differences.
Well, to be honest, we barely have anything in common. But I feel so much comfort beside him. And just recently, I feel so much close with him. And I still remember very clearly what he said on his b'day dinner. And now?? Sigh....

Every time I want to walk away, he always comes back, and hold my way. But every time we are getting closer, he moves away....

Should I really walk out now? I tried to open my door for another opportunity, but, he always be the winner.

I don't know....I just don't know....lately I never really thought about this, as my mind was fully occupied with other things: family, career, school.....Now, in a second, I can stop and take a rest. And start thinking about the real relationship. And it's not fun thinking about it.....

And I still don't know what to do.....

"Oh Lord, if he is the one for me according to You, please make him stay by my side. If he is not the one, please make him goes a million miles away from me....and let me find my real red-thread, so I can complete my journey."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rene, just happened to come across your blog and thought I'd write.

I can totally relate to your feelings of disappointment when it comes to men. They can be so nice one moment and then they do something the next minute that is totally baffling.

What did your guy say on his b-day that is in such contrast to his behavior now?

Seeing as though it seems to be up and down with him and that every time you walk away he comes back, and when you get closer he backs off, I think you really should walk out now once and for all. If you really have nothing in common with him then it shouldn't be hard to walk out. Don't let those feelings of comfort cause so much disappointment. Stop letting him play his little power games and give him a dose of his own medicine!

You seem like a really nice and sweet girl and you deserve a lot better than what this current guy is giving you.

Hope things are going well for you! I look forward to hearing how things are going for you.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger