Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Roomie rommie

My roommate just moved out, and now I have a new one. This time, I have to say that I am glad that he moved out. Normally, I hate being in the situation for looking a roommate, but this time, the changing was smooth, and definitely I am happy that my old roommate moved out. Lately, I started dislike him. For one thing, he is gross!! He likes to cook a lot, and always spill everywhere without cleaning it up, And me, I can't just stand looking at those spills and do nothing. Nop, can't do that. I will have to end up cleaning it, with the grumpy face, of course.
Also, even though I know nothing about him, but looking that he doesn't have a job, and not even looking for it, I feel dishonor him. It's not because he doesn't have one, but because he doesn't even look for. I know he is still in the transition, and maybe he has the reason. I am not judging him, and have no right to do so, but still, looking him just cook everyday and play his guitar...hhrrfff.....

Anyway, my new roommate just moved in. And I like him! Well, too early to decide, but he looks like a clean person, maybe even cleaner than me. Haha! That's good. So I will have competition. And I think, being clean is contagious. It happened to me yesterday after I came home and took a shower, I looked at the kitchen, was so clean. And then I looked at my mirror inside my bedroom, hmm...looks like the fog in SF just came visited my mirror ^_^. Usually I will pass and will clean it during the weekend. But what happened yesterday night, I ended up cleaning the mirror. Well, just a small thing, but see, it is contagious.

Hey, and there will be a free pizza!! Yippee! Free bagel for breakfast and now will be free dinner....^_^

My concern is that I hope he will like it living with us now, he is not really get used with the noise....so, I'll cross my fingers now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger