Friday, February 11, 2005

Hitch

I went out to see "Hitch" yesterday night with Jane. It was a premiere. Thanks to Lala who hooked us up together ^_^
I think the movie was ok, quite entertained. The story....a romantic comedy, with, actually, cliche scenario. But isn't that what makes romantic movies go on? Love, laugh, miserable, and of course, a happy ending. All's well ends well. Will Smith was charming as usual. I always love romantic-comedy, because it does not required me to think hard. Just come into the theater, sit, relax, and enjoy the movie. And laugh. The plot sometimes are predictable and shallow, but they are still make me smile.

And while we were waiting in line for about 2 hours, we talked about so much things. I didn't even know how, all of sudden we were sharing our personal lives, despite that actually she and I have been known each other for a short time. I guess, similar experiences bring us together. The discussion, hmm..what else (or who else?)...love, and guy. Misery, broken-hearted, confusion, and question of life. Especially after the movie ended...we were such two people complaining about our life. Hehehe...I guess the movie affected us too much. Love, indeed, is a mystery (and misery?). And I guess I am not the one who thinks like that.

Anyway...I don't mean to put another complain again in my blog. I know, I've been blogging just in woe, people might get sick reading my blog. The point is, I am glad I went out yesterday and had a chance to share with someone....though I knew her only for a while, I feel like we have been friends for a long time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger