Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I need a roommate, again!

Guess what, my roommate is moving out, and I need a roomie, again!
Huh, can't remember how many times I've been looking a roommate, and can't believe that now I have to find another one, again.

Oh, btw, I got one already (since I wrote in December that I needed a roommate). He moved in January. But now, he is moving back to Hawaii due to his family matter or something like that (actually, with the reason that I think is not really compelling for me, or the reason that I will never ever do). But hey, different person has different opinion, and that's normal. So, what can I do? If he wants to move back to Hawaii, I can't say that is anormal, right?

Anyway, I will ended up with having an empty room, and have to get someone else by the end of this month. I already posted my ad at craigslist, hopefully I can get his replacement right on time......

Anybody is looking a place in San Francisco????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger