Tuesday, February 01, 2005

An occupied mind of mine

I've been worried lately. For everything, especially about my family. It is hard knowing that the people you love so much are having a huge problem, and nothing you can really do about because you are so far away. What's the problem? Money, yes, the green word, the green stuff, the thing that might be able to bring you happiness, but even more, bring you the horrible nightmare. And it's about a very childish, ungrown up person. Someone who can never make me proud for.

Anyway. My mind and thought are fully occupied now. And he said I am worried too much. But how can I am not? I am not a heavy thinker, but I can't be an easy going person either. If something is not right, I will keep thinking about it, trying to solve the problem, and thinking about it, again. I can't resting until I know, at least, there is a way to solve.

I am tired. But seems that the problem never ever getting tired, or, the person is not getting tired for making the same problem.

Time seems flying by. Can you imagine it is February now? It has been a month since the 1st day of 2005. Now I feel like I am chasing the time....so many things to do, so little time.

hmm....and my nose was bleeding again today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger