Saturday, February 05, 2005

Leah's dinner

Saturday night. I just got back home from dinner with my angelic friends...^_^ We had choir assignment today at the St. Anne, and then went out for Leah's birthday, to our fav (and my new fav) restaurant. Good food, good price! I still can fill up my stomach even I gave up the meat (seafood not included though). And followed with dessert mochi ice cream, I can barely move now....

Well, it's a nice day today. I didn't go for the play's rehearsal, I used my time finished my homework, read a little bit, and also finished my statement (I still have to re-read it). And the singing, I know a little bit off, but I think we did it quite well. At least we still got the applause...^_^

It's a good closure for this week, well, still have to wait till tomorrow, but after the hard and tiring weekdays, having a nice weekend is a necessity. So one more day to go, and then I can go back to Monday. Yuck! Why do I sound so excited????

And my back is killing me again......


PS: my friends have the pic of us, I'll put it here as soon as I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger