Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Lunch time

Lunch time!
My today's menu is better than yesterday, I bring some ravioli and ham....:)
This morning is not raining, but from the ground and my car that are all wet, I guess last night was raining. Autumn is here now, esta otono. Sometimes I wish I live in a place that has the real four seasons. So I can see the leaves turn to brown, and snow is falling down....And here I am, still in SF, the city with fog. La niebla.
But why am I complaining anyway? Since the fall is here anyway, now I can wear my long coat again...and my high knee boots. And I just bought a new pair of black boots. Hooray!...I do love autumn, and it will be better when winter comes. Holiday is coming....it will be my second Christmas here. I still do not really care about Thanksgiving, well, don't blame me, I am not accustom with that. But Christmas will always fun, it's the most wonderful time of the year, loving, giving and sharing. Maybe I can start some of my Christmas projects now, and start looking for gifts. Soon it will be 2005, times are really flying by, almost 2 years since I've been living here.

Checked on my cell, there was a missed call. I supposed it was from Ikin. Hey...you said you would call me at 10pm, not 4am in the morning? Maybe he is still in trouble to convert the time difference. And, hmm...somebody just sent me a text message, oh...how I wish I can hug you too, but I got to be strong. Got to let it (or him?) go....If you can not hold it, you just got to let it go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger