Thursday, June 14, 2007

When people come, and go......

So, another friend at work is leaving....and this one is the closest friend at work, I mean, I talk with her not only about work-related, but about other stuff like my personal life. I remember when I was down and tried to get over someone, she was always there for me and cheer me up with her laugh....

Now, I will be completely alone. One by one, people are gone.

I am really happy for her, especially knowing that which company that she's going to. And as for me...I guess I will still be stuck here for a while....

Good luck dude! I'll always remember you!

2 Comments:

Blogger GirlTraveler said...

aww... iya sihh, sucks kalo co-worker that you've become really closed too mesti move on...

Tp tetep bisa hang out sama2 kan?

5:47 PM  
Blogger irene said...

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo waahh udah lama ngga blogwalking gw.. keringg nih keriinggg...!!! ternyata loe ngga update2 juga kayak gw huahaha.. parahan lu sih .. :P

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger