Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's been a while since my real post. And I dont really have anything to write now, just want to remind myself how I feel right now - so in the future when I need to look back I would know.
I am happy now....though I dont have any expectation, I dont dare to have it anymore I guess, in the past it would only bring me down to disappointment. But what I feel now, slightly reminded me with what I had a year ago. I dunno if this time is the right time? Yo no se. We'll see. So far everything is moving slowly, but I guess that's better right? So we can make a stronger foundation. Though I dunno what is the goal yet, but somehow I have belief. That's why, I want to prove to myself if this time my instinct is right, or not.....

So no, I dont want to push on anything...just let it flow this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

any specific prayer request? :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger ejkoye said...

gua jadi inget lagu

let it flow let it flow let it flow

*maksud gua let it snow let it snow let it snow*

klo ol manggil2 dong, sibuk pisan oey

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger