Monday, February 26, 2007

Rejection

I finally found out today: I didn’t get the job. So, I applied for this position at the same company about couple of weeks ago, and I've been prayed all days hoping that I would get it, and I didn’t. And, I really don’t know how I feel now, cause I've built all my hopes and my exception until this afternoon, and the more expectation that you have, the bigger risk of disappointment that you will get. But, somehow I knew it was going to be like this, I don’t have a perfect life, and if I've gotten the job, that would make my life perfect.
And my good friend at work was the one who got it, and though I am happy for her, I cant deny that I am very jealous, for she has the opportunity to move forward while I am still stuck....

Perhaps, I was over-confident. Gosh! I don’t know....I really blew it up....don't want to think about anything now...All I want to do is just shut the world around me, and let me recover underneath my shell.

2 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

uhuhu bu... gpp sih sedih2.. very understandable.. tapi jangan lama2 ya.. kalo lo udah usaha, terus ga dapet, ya.. His plan is not ur plan.. and maybe getting this job is not the best for ur life.. so take it ez ya bu..enjoy aja what u have right now..its already a blessing in itself..

10:21 PM  
Blogger ejkoye said...

aduuhhh Irene lu ngebuat gua jadi serem apa yang sedang gua usahakan nih. Emang bener sih the more expectation that I have the more the risk of dissapointment. Aduuuhhh serem!!!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger