Sunday, August 12, 2007

To the boy from the ocean

Long after the death
of my long broken relationship
I finally awaken
I finally can feel the love again
with the boy from the ocean
who loves the sea with passion
whose wings are strong
and freely fly to wherever the wind blows

I love his freedom
and I adore his dreams
though I can’t get closer to him
and though I know this is only as close as I could get
I still linger in the chaos

no matter how hard I tried
I can’t reach you if you keep pushing me away

I ain't plead anymore...
I don’t want to force destiny
my dream speaks one language,
but reality speaks in its own

I don’t want to be only one
who always makes the call
so I will respect your choice
if this is what you want
I will follow
if this is what makes you happy
I will let you

You are the one who loves freedom,
fly now
I will just look at you
flying up in the sky
slowly but sure until you disappear from my sight

And I can only wish you the best for your journey

July 16, 2006

3 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

awww reneee..... =( *hugss* you're not alone sista.. we're in it togetha..

12:25 PM  
Blogger irene said...

renee... its written in 2006? mmmm... are still having feelin for that boi?

12:41 PM  
Blogger GirlTraveler said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... duuuhh cowo2 ini...........

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger