Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday...

to me! ^_^

and it was celebrated with an earthquake! Yay! I was sleeping when all of sudden I felt that my bed was shaking....Not even sure what time it was...wasn't really sure weather it was only a dream or real, then I fell asleep again.

My mom texted me early in the morning :)
a couple of my co-workers wished my a happy b'day this morning :)
got a cute b'day card from my friend :)

and...
got an email with a b'day wish from someone, who I didn't expect at all! :))
and another person, who I thought would have forgotten about it, called me :))

smiling.........
I am happy now. Thank you God!

2 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

happy bday rene!! God bless youuuu

7:30 PM  
Blogger soyuz said...

found your blog from somewhere. hepi belated bersdey yah.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger