Saturday, March 04, 2006

A fight with the wind

OK! I guess that weekends is the only times for me to: read emails, reply some of them, open my FS, read some message (if there is any), reply some, or most likely just ignore them. I don't really "read" my inbox in FS, and I know that my real friends will likely send me the email to my personal email address.

Anyway, weekends also times for me to: update my blog. Yaiks! Yeah....*sigh* I can't even breathe on the weekdays, as I always run and try to catch the 24 hours a day....Speaking about run, I remember last Monday night before my class, it was pouring and so windy, in a nutshell, it was a nasty weather. As I always park my car in the University lot and need about 10 mnts of walk to get into my classroom (well, I guess 7 mnts, depends whether I walk fast, or slow), and I really had problem just to reach the building: the wind blew my umbrella upside down, I couldn't even walk a single step. Finally, I gave up, I let the wind won and I stopped fighting, and I closed my umbrella. I know I couldn't win anyway (at least I know my umbrella is not that strong). As the consequences, I got into the building soaking wet...my pants were wet, my hair were wet, I felt as if I just fell into the lake. Thanks goodness that eventually I wasn't the only "wet duck", cause I saw lots of people also got wet.

OK, that's a little glimpse about my night times...and during the days, have I told you how much I love my job? Well, I do. It's so nice to wake up in the morning and not to feel so scare or to feel so stress out...And, hey, I am not losing my weight again. I guess the reason I lost some weight last year was simply because I was in stress, cause even right now, I am as busy as in the past months. So, yup, I really like my job, and I like the company. Last week we had a breakfast, and then the day after we had the cocktail party from the principals. Then, last Wednesday we had a divisional award day in a golf course in San Rafael. I got off early that day, and was able to catch some hours with my....*wink wink* before my class started in the evening :D

Hmm....and that Wednesday was also Ash Wednesday (ehem!). That was the very 1st time in my life I went to the morning mass: 6.30 AM. Not too bad actually, I just needed to wake up very early. But I think I like it, and I'll do it again in the following years. And this Lenten season, I decided to give up my coffee. Yaiks!! Still can't figure out how I can I survive without it, cause I am telling you, I am addicted to coffee, badly! But I guess I passed my first test for...4 days? 36 days to go...hmmm......

OK, got to take off now....and as always, I'll be back next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

aduuu kesiaan sampe basah2 gitu... eh aduh pas lo bilang ash wednesday gw sampe kaget loh... hehehhe *deg2*

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger