Thursday, May 12, 2005

Daydream...

GOSH!!!
Seriously, I could be crazy if I keep working here...I am not a person who can bravely challenge the pressure...it will just make me even more depressed. The more stressful thing, I can not just quit and leave, unless I want to be starving. I don't want to fall down with the company (I am not that devoted), but the ironic, I don't want either to jeopardize everything that I already have.

Though choice, isn't it?? Dunno what should I do, other than keep my eyes open wide, and keep exposing myself to the new environment...But still that thing has not came in yet. And I know how long it could take, the last one took my patience almost about 6 months...

Trying to imagine myself to be somewhere in Kuta now...drinking the young coconut juice, having abundant sunlight...loosen my thought and worry about nothing.

Nevertheless, here I am, in my cold cubical...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger