Monday, May 09, 2005

Busy weekend

It was a busy and tiring weekend...how I miss my normal weekend when I can wake up at 10am. Instead, I woke up at 7am on Saturday and Sunday. How nice :(
I was volunteering at SF International Style Festival - Union Square on Saturday (yeah...and whose fault was that??). Be there at 8.30am till almost 6pm with my nice black dress (had it for a day only, hehehee). And the wind blew my dress up once, hmm...hopefully people behind me did not see my panty.... Hah! It was nice though on Saturday. The sun really came out. The event itself was not as spectacular as I thought. Oh well. At least I got the experience (and a bit of sunbathe). Oh yeah, and the gift bag. Not really worth $200 as it was mentioned, but it is still ok.





Sunday, another group meeting. Though only 3 people attended the meeting, at least we came out with the ideas. I don't want to be worried at the last minute, cause I still have my finals, and I really want to concentrate on them. Got back home at noon, work on another assignment, and took 3 hours nap. I still had to go to the church cause I didn't get a chance to go on Saturday - I missed the choir at St Anne. So I went to my other choir at STM. Not many people came, and lots of people were missing from the choir. Maybe it was Mother's Day and people celebrated with their family. We sang one song for Mother Mary.

Btw, I went to Starbucks on Sunday morning. And while I paid, the girl asked me "did you call your mom?". And I was starring at her, didn't understand at all. For a sec I thought she was mistaken me with other person. Then she said, "it's Mother's Day, don't you call your mom?". And I just answered her honestly, no. She was kinda shocked, but I didn't bothered to explain to her that we have a different date for Mother's Day (it is Dec 22 fyi, and it's not commercially lured like here), so I just left. Hehe...that girl must thought that I hate my mom...

Well, that was my weekend. Now back to work, and remind me how I love Monday...? Yeah right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger