Thursday, April 28, 2005

DKNY

I went to Macy's (oh, I also met Karlina, she was shopping for her mom ^_^) and did as a dresser yesterday night. It was for DKNY show, and was more like an informal event. It was pretty fun, and not really rushed. We had absolutely a lot of times for changing clothes. Every girl got lot of times for her sequence. Hmm...one thing that kinda bothered me was because one of the people looked us sooooo loooowwww (I think she's from DKNY, or maybe Macy's? Dunno, I should ask Tiffany on next Monday). I mean, even when I still did some shows, I never look a dresser like she does. And all the other models were being nice yesterday (but, one girl really stinks, literally! I was very surprised, because it is something very embarrassing - she should be able to sense herself though - and it is something very forbidden in this particular world and business)
Well, anyway, got a DKNY wallet by the end of the show. It was pretty....athough I was expecting a Macy's gift card like Tiffany said ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

waooo kerennn loo :P lo tinggi sii yaa rennn .. kayak modell dee pass :D :D asiik doonkk dapet dkny wallettt

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger