Friday, April 15, 2005

Being a biatch

Being a biatch?
Yes, indeed. And working here can make you to be one like that, and a good trained biatch.
It is something common when you hear someone says the f*$! word, and as long as you are not the object of the conversation, your task is to laugh. And it is even more common to hear someone yells....yeeii!!
What happens if you are the object of the F word? Hmm...never really happens to me (thanks God! I can't imagine how can I hold myself then). But someone yelled at me one time, and what I did, was laughing too.
Anyway, it's truly working with pressure here. So, I can't blame when someone is yelling or swearing. She just has to. I know exactly the feeling. Do what you got to do, or just kill yourself.

Other than being a biatch, you can be a wacko (with all the stress, yap!) It is just up to your decision which one that you want to be. But trust me, an angel is not welcome here. Unless, you are really an angel at heart and willing to sacrifice everything. Well, not me. An angel inside me just has to go now. And I am not afraid. I can be an angel in somewhere else, or...somewhere over the rainbow? Haha...not this one of rainbow. Right now, I will just follow the trend and try to be a good biatch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hehee...nggak usah dikonfirm udah percaya sih Ruth, gue udah lumayan kenal sih sama elo...^_^, wah, I should learn from you :), so I can be a number 1 biatch at work...:))

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger