Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ambivalent

Lots of thoughts in my mind....
I did my show yesterday, and back on stage, well, not really the perfect condition, but it was still the same line of walk. And somehow, I was not very satisfied.
Hmm...remind me again why I left? Smoking, drinking...things that should be apart from me, and not part of me.
Fake laugh, attitude, parties and crazy nights. I can't be someone who is not me.
It does not matter where I am, everybody behaves just the same attitude. And I don't want to act like them just because I want to be accepted.

Ambivalent.
Not knowing what I want, or wanted.
Like, and dislike....
Past, future, blur.
What I did in the past, will reflects my future.
Once I regret, I will regret it forever.....

And still, the show must go on....wherever and whatever I did.

3 Comments:

Blogger irene said...

reneee.. waduuhhh gw pikirrr tuu Irene nya si Tsjin.. ternyata rene SFFF Yaaa duuhh sorrii, gw ga pernah visit.. visitnya malah blognya si Tsjin.. hehe kaco deh.pa kabarr reenn??? makasii yee aye udah di add.. gw add juga ya renn

12:33 PM  
Blogger Salmon-Rose said...

hehee...gpp deh, maklum banyak nyokap2 yg tergila2 sm nama Irene...^_^
jd emang hrs konfirmasi dulu nih Irene-nya yg mana...hehehe...ya udah, welcome welcome...=)

12:49 PM  
Blogger irene said...

hauahahha nyokap2 :D :D

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger